Business ManagerDriving solutions for customers to increase productivity, working closely with operations and technical teams to meet customers’ needs.
To respond, follow up, prepare and clinch sales projects to bring profitability to the Company and meet annual sales target.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To respond and follow up on sales inquiries through customer visits to ensure customer satisfaction
- To prepare standard quotations after understanding customers’ requirements to clinch sales projects and meet sales quota
- To ensure information is properly handed over to the Operations and Deployment Teams to meet customer and installation compliances
- To monitor project progress and coordination on installation to ensure timely completion of projects
- To administer and ensure all external billings to be accurate and prompt payments are received/ made
- To assist Sales / Managing Director on any other tasks as instructed
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s):
- Knowledge in Info Comms
- Proficient in MS Office
Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales – Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.